Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy Busy...

I feel like I never have a single moment of free time lately. I've been working alot, and staying extremely busy when I'm not. Deakon started feeling yucky last week, which at first I thought was just from teething. He wasn't getting any better and started not sleeping, so I took him in on thursday and he has: 1) A double ear infection, 2) Allergies, 3) 3 teeth coming through, and 4) Sinus Infection. Poor little fella. He has been on antibiotics for 6 days now and doesn't seem much better, so I'm thinking they aren't working and we will be making a trip back soon. Dangit! We were doing so good about avoiding the doctors office. He is a big big boy though, he weighed in at 19 pounds 12 ounces, and measured 29 1/4 inches long. His head measured in at 451/2 centimeters. My big baby. =) Boys are so much different than girls. He is only about 5 pounds behind Keagan now. Big sister better watch out, or he is going to pass her up soon!! Here's to hoping my little boy feels better soon!

To top it off, I woke up Saturday with some sort of sinus infection....boo. =(

1 comment:

Anjolee said...

That sucks. I hope you all feel better soon. It's no fun to have sick babies, especially when you are sick too. Hope you can get a minute to yourself soon too.

Good luck on feeding you big boy as he grows. I'm not sure how we are going to afford ours as a teenager. He already eats more than me. He'll down a whole grilled cheese plus sides for lunch, he eats around 3 bananas a day, i have to order him 8 chick-fil-a nuggets when we go out. I would think at 16 months I could still just feed him off my plate. nope. big boy gets his own kids meal already. All I do all day is feed him and he yells at me the whole time i fix his food like he's starving.

Hey, how do you make your cool headers? I want one.