Friday, November 26, 2010

Back....

Yeah, I'm back. I have come to conclusion that there is no way in HE** I can catch up on all I have missed so I will just have to go from here. But oh how I have missed my blog and fellow bloggers. Its a whole different world and I am sad that I got so occupied that I missed out on it. Anyway, we are all doing good. Keagan is growing like a weed, talking up a storm and cute as a button. Farren is looking like a lady, not a kid anymore, has a boyfriend, and is actually enjoying helping me out, and Deakon got his tubes in his ears, and has been on a much better eating, sleeping, and behavior pattern. Thank goodness. Momma was stressed. Also, we got our bakery open and have been busy busy busy! So far, so good. We are just hoping that it stays that way. Just wanted to do a quick update for today. And hopefully I can get some pics of my pretty babies on here. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and is ready for christmas!!!!!

No comments: