Thursday, December 15, 2011

Momma's Birthday....

I'm super excited to be getting older!!! LOL! I do however, love having my precious family to spend my birthday with. It is hard to imagine how I ever spent my time before having a family of 5! They keep my on my toes and keep me busy all day every day! Tonight, they are treating me to dinner Hibachi Style! Love love love this! If you have not tried it you definitely should. We usually go to Benihana, but have found this extremely similar and much closer place!
Daddy is also getting mommy a new purse. =) My fav! I haven't decided if I'm going with the Coach or Dooney, so I am going tomorrow to finalize my purchase since I am off for my birthday! Which means I have a 3 day weekend, woohoo!! I can't wait!!

Friday night, we are going with my friend, Jamie, to Winstar to do some birthday gambling! I am hoping we can bring home a "winner winner chicken dinner"!! Wish us luck!!

Hope everyone enjoys there weekend and is having a happy holiday!


3 comments:

Brooke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Edo Hana is the best!

Erin K. said...

Have the BEST Birthday weekend ever!!! Can't wait to see the new purse ;)

Momma Stuart said...

Thank you guys! It was so good Brooke!!