Thursday, January 19, 2012

Internet

AT&T came out yesterday and I think they finally have fixed our internet. For the last few months, it shows that we are connected but you can not actually get on the internet. They finally decided it was our router. They completely cancelled our service and set up new service with a new router and a new number. As of right now, its working. But we are still having issues being able to pick up the wifi on our phones or xbox. It has a really weak signal or does not show up at all. I am half ready to through all routers out the window and call it good. =)

But, the calmer side of me would like to download pictures from Keagan's party and I cannot upload them without internet. So, I will mess with again tonight and see what I can do. In the mean time, I will leave you with a picture of little buddy. =)



No comments: