Monday, April 2, 2012

Love my seeester!!!

With my sisters wedding day fast approaching, it was time for us to do the bridal shower! One of my favorite things to do is plan parties, an this one was no different. We rented out a party room at Oscars off of Denton Highway. This saved me the stress of having to make sure every crevice of my house was clean, and allowed me to focus solely on the shower. Her colors are lilac and a darker purple. And the shower was the same! I swear it looked like someone threw up purple in my car! I was very pleased with how everything turned out that I made, and came together. We had an awesome turn out and lots of games and prizes! It was a wonderful time with friends and family. I can NOT wait for the big day to get here, and could NOT be happier for my sister!!!
Congrats Auntie and Jeff!
Here are a few pics from the shower!







Fun Fun Fun!!

No comments: