Friday, August 31, 2012

Kiddos...

Seems like we are always busy and don't have time for anything. :) Especially blogging, which i really would like to keep up with more! Just our daily routine seems to be exhausting sometimes. There is so much and so many things to do between myself and three kids.  Anywho, we went to the Cats game recently, it ended up getting cancelled because it rained and the field was to wet. Boo!!! But, that just means we will be able to go back again. The kids absolutely loved being at the "big" field. They thought it wasn't the coolest thing in the world. My company had food and a picnic in the park before the game, and that was alot of fun too.
I love that i have a little boy that can wear hats. I think it is too stinking cute! Notice Farren is wearing a hat too in the background. :) Keagan is WAY to girly for that. I love that I have both sides.
 
This week was also the first day of school for Farren. I can't believe she is a sophmore in High school and how much she has grown up! It blows my mind. :( So far, she seems to be liking her classes, but working out last period is kicking her butt. I keep telling her thats what she gets for being lazy all summer long. :) Heres a picture of her and Paige on the first day. I'm still not sure i like this hair color thing. Too crazy for me. At least its only temporary right?!?!?!
 
Anywho, my sister is also redoing my moms shop for her. Since she is off on fridays she goes up there while my kids are there with my mom to work. I got this cute little picture of this handsome little helper. How cute is he????
 
 
 Love my babies! They put a smile on my face everyday!

No comments: