Thursday, November 15, 2007

Getting big....


So, it seems both of my girls are getting so big. I posted this picture of Farren, my little grown up! She is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I don't realize it until I see pics of her when she was little or until I see all the baby things we have for Keagan, and realize Farren was once that little. She turned ten this year and I can't believe how quickly its gone by. My little baby is turning into a little girl and has plans all the time....typical pre-teen i guess. Just takes some getting used to, along with the attitude!! I do cherish every moment though of watching her grow up and can't wait to do the same with Keagan. Who, on another note, is now up to 4 pounds!! So big!! My blood pressure was still high, but my doctor is taking into consideration that I had to get out of bed to get there and I was not lying down when he took it. The bedrest is really helping though, I have only gained 1 pound in 3 weeks, compared to the two weeks prior to bedrest when I was swelling like crazy and gained 8 pounds. Some "level" in my blood was low that shows my kidneys are having a hard time filtering out protien and its spilling into my urine. So along with the sonograms, blood pressure, and urine test each and every week, we are adding blood work to the agenda!! Yippee!! As long as nothing gets worse, Dr. Hardie is aiming to keep her in there until December 22, the same day I was due! So, hopefully my body will cooperate with these wishes. Until next time....tata....

No comments: