Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting closer....


Went to the doctor again today, my blood pressure was 140\90!! Not great but much better then where it has been. Looks like the medicine seems to be working. Swelling a little bit more, but nothing to bad. Doctor says as long as everything stays the same, he is going to deliver our little princess a couple of days after christmas. Thank goodness, hopefully we won't have to be in the hospital on christmas!! So, we have three more appointments and then we will schedule a c section to take our little one!! Yeah, there is an end in sight to bedrest!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw your comment on Mandy's blog, and followed the link to your blog...I can't believe you're already this close to Keagan's arrival! I haven't seen you since Erin's wedding, but I just wanted to say a belated congratulations on the wedding, and I hope to come visit you guys once you're ready for visitors. I'll say a little prayer for you all. Love always, Vanessa