Friday, February 8, 2008

My Keaganbear is 6 weeks old.=(

! Keagan's Aunt Wendi with baby Amora!! She's getting so big, finally!!
All pretty in pink!!

Keagan and her Auntie Audra...

Momma's pretty girl in green and red...



Mommy and me working hard at the cleaners with mema!!




Her daytime job in her "pretty girl" outfit!





Hmmmm.....the little sleeping angel.






Already, six weeks...wow, I still can't believe it. It makes me scared to blink, afraid I might miss something. Our little angel is getting so big. Not sure about exact weight and length since we haven't had another check up yet, but she is definitely growing. She is really getting long at this point and I think (along with every other part of her) she is going to be built like her daddy. =( She is such a sweet baby!! She is getting so strong, scooting around by pushing off of things with her little legs. She is getting up about twice a night still though. She did sleep for about 5 hours the other night and I woke in frantic because she hadn't got up yet. She was sleeping like a little angel. Well I have managed to be able to be off for at least another 6 weeks, if not indefinitely. In the mean time I'm just going to have to keep taking pictures, working on her scrapbook, and working on her baby book to capture every moment and milestone.


Side note, my favorite thing right now is when she sneezes!! It is the cutest little sound I have ever heard! Also, I have a video of her dreaming about eating I'm going to get downloaded.


Also, we found out recently that Keagan is going to have to little girls to play with here soon. Jessica and Keagan's aunt Wendi are also having girl!! We are going to have a powderpuff little trio!!

Loves!!

No comments: