Friday, February 1, 2008

My Keagan is 5 weeks old already....tear.=(







I am in awe that 5 weeks have already passed. It seems to be going by so quickly and it makes me extremely sad. I don't want to miss a minute of her growing up. She is really starting to make some funny facial expresssions!! And she is a sleeping giggler, for some reason she laughs alot in her sleep. It's really cute though!! Every day, she looks more and more like her daddy. She has a hint of red to hair just like him!! We have been working with my mom all week and she draws so much attention from everyone who comes in. People are staying 10 to 15 minutes just watching and staring at her. They are all telling me how cute, beautiful, and perfect she is. Its funny when people say "No, she REALLY is precious! No REALLY!!" To emphasize that she is not just cute because she is a baby.=) As if her mommy didn't already know this. We also had one night this week were she slept for 4 hours straight!! Yeah, this is the most sleep mommy has gotten in a row in 5 weeks!! Also, Keagan spent Saturday night with her grandma for about 3 hours. It felt like an eternity and I was ready to get back to my angel. She was safely back in my arms though shortly there after. Anyway, our little girl is perfect in everyway, so much so that her daddy already wants another one just like her! WHOA daddy, hold on a minute!! We want them to be close, so daddy may just get his wish!!

No comments: