Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Farren's Talent Show!!







So, Farren had her talent show this weekend!! Her and her friend Sydney did a little jig to the song "Beautiful Girls!" They were so cute and worked on the routine for three weeks themselves. I was very impressed by them to create there own little dance. They designed there own little outfits and looked adorable. Take a look at some of the pictures of there outfits. I have a video of the dance but I need to figure out a website to download it to. I'm so proud of her and a little saddened that this will be her last talent show, next year she will be in Wayside!! Wow, my little girl is growing up!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! I miss the talent show, I shouldn't cause I am not very talented but I thought I was back then!! =) I love the Crab Adventure with Keagan, that is too funny!! I need to come see her!!

Leah