Saturday, January 26, 2008

Keagan Jade is 4 weeks old!!

Wiggled right out of her hat!!
First playtime on the ocean and lights mat, she bats at it with her fingers!


Snugli, snugli, snugli, snugli!!!


First time in the swing, she slept right through it!




Keagan is already a rockstar, she loves rockband!!


Keagan and Harleigh!!







The sleeping angel baby!!




Mommy's little love bird!!






My little angel baby is getting so big!! She seems to amaze me on a daily basis, I love to just sit and stare at her angelic face!! She is smiling so much and her little neck is getting so strong. She can hold her head up for a few seconds now before having to put it back down. She is sleeping about 3 to 4 hours at night before she's ready to nurse again. Which means we are having about two nightly feedings, which I don't mind at all!! GOOD NEWS, I think Chris and I have figured out a way for me to stay home with her. At least for a few more weeks, if not a permanent thing!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the permanent thing, I love this little girl so much and love spending all my time with her. I would love to be able to stay with her full time!! And she must be getting bigger, she is finally starting to be able to wear some of her 0-3 month outfits, although the pants still seem to swallow her. Anyways, we have truly been blessed and she is such a sweet baby, her daddy is already ready to have another if they are going to be like her. =)








We'll see DADDY!!

No comments: