Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Keagan Jade is 2 weeks old!!







I can't believe how quickly the first two weeks have already gone by. It makes me so sad to think I am two weeks closer to going back to work and leaving my angel baby! =( She is the most precious thing and we are so thrilled that she is here and ours!! Each day she amazes me with her little giggles, gas, and grins!! She is truly a gift from god!! Farren is getting adjusted really well to having a little sister, still a hint of jealousy, but she's coming around. After all, its hard not to, Keagan's so stinkin cute and she reminds me of Farren. She is pretty much the perfect baby, she barely makes a peep. She is already smiling and its so cute, its usually in her sleep and it makes me wonder what she could be dreaming about?? Keagan officially had her first diaper blowout. It came with a monster toot that woke both me and Chris up from our sleep. It was so cute but very nasty at the same time! Since babies lose weight, Keagan got down to 6 pounds 13 ounces from her original 7 pounds 8 ounces, my little munchkin. No worries though, she was back up to her birth weight by her 2 week check up!! Hopefully mommy's magic breastmilk will help her to pack on the pounds! Her umbilical cord came off at 11 days, so she has already had her first real bath!! Which, by the way, she is not very fond of. She is such a little bundle of joy and we are so thankful to have her in our lives!!

No comments: