Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy....

Just thought I would post a few pics of daddy and his girl on his birthday!! Chris was very excited that Keagan was going to be able to spend this birthday with him! We started our morning out by making daddy breakfast in bed!! He absolutely loved the thought that we got up so early before he had to be at work to make him breakfast. Keagan gave him a birthday card with breakfast. (We let Farren sleep in for this one, she is a little cranky in the mornings!) After he went to work ,we went and dropped off his truck at cartoys and had a stereo system put in!! New CD Player, with USB connection, Amplifier, a custom made box, two 10'' subwoofers, door speakers, and tweeters. The whole works!! Nothing but the best for my baby. This was probably going to be the best birthday present ever right?? Yeah, it never works out that way. I was suppose to have an appointment at 9, well half of the guys were either late or called in, so my appointment was somehow null in void. We wait and wait, and finally a manager says he will help me. I tell him I have been working with a guys since tuesday (this is Friday) and tell him exactly what I want. Beleive me, I had plenty of time to pick out each item. Then he tells me the truck was suppose to be ready at 3, then the guy calls and tells me 7ish. Blah....So, anyway, Chris got off early and Wendi and I took him to lunch at Razoo's, it was very yummy!! Now its time to head the house, relax for a bit then get cleaned up for his birthday dinner! After dinner we planned on picking up the truck and then going out for a little bit. Side note***Mommy nevers get to go out, so I am very excited about this.*** While we are getting ready for dinner, Chris keeps asking me to call and see if they can get it ready any earlier. Anyone who knows him, knows that he is one of the most impatient people ever. Nope, 7 the guy says, no earlier no way. So, dinner it is at Joe's Crabshcack!! Us plus about 6 or so friends head out! We had an awesome dinner!! Chris and my cousin leave as soon as he gets done eating around 7:45 anxious to get his truck. I call to tell them he is coming to get it and not me.....guess what!!!! Its NOT ready!!! And will NOT be ready until tomorrow!!! WHATTTTTTTTT????????????????? I am getting a little upset at this point. I explain to him that my husband is already on his way and I was promised no later then 7. He tells me he can pick the truck up but no box or subs...thats like the most important part!! My poor birthday present is ruined and I am feeling awful at this point. Luckily, I have a loving husband who understood and explained to me that it wasn't my fault!! Love you babe!! We took the baby over to Chris's sister and decided to go out for a bit. We went to good ole' Kellys Cove! Not busy so had some of Chris's friends meet us up at the Spillway! Yes, its a hole in the wall, but its a memorial place for us and we always have so much fun!! We stayed out for about two hours, then decided to go get the baby and go back to our house and hang out. I hate to be away from her for too long. So, outside of Cartoys, we had a great day and night!! Happy birthday baby, we love you!!

***Daddy and his angel!***
***Keagan at dinner, she just woke up. "Where are we dad??"***


***Chris and I at dinner, I love him sooooo much!!***

***This birthday stuff is tiring, can't wait to do it again.***



***Little miss Keaganbear getting a bath by the birthday boy!***




***Daddy and his girl.***





***Say cheese stinker!! Happy birthday Daddy!!***






No comments: