Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

So, not only was today mothers day, today was also the day that one year ago we found out we were going to blessed with another baby! What a specail day that was and what a blessing she has been. Farren and Keagan both have truly been a godsend, and I cannot imagine how I ever lived life without them! Every minute of every is consumed with being "mommy" and I would not have it any other way!
*****************************
I love my girls!!
*****************************
My lovelyyyyyy flowers from my wonderful hubby!!

My lovelyyyyyy flowers and card from Farren! It came with 1 free present(a beautiful bracelet), one free hug, one free kiss, and one day of her doing whatever I want! How lucky am I?

My big baby girl!!


My little baby girl!



My girls together! Farren loves making her laugh, how sweet!

********************





Happy Mothers day to everyone!!











No comments: