Friday, May 16, 2008

Holy Moly, its been 20 weeks already!!

So what a couple of weeks it has been. It has been full of shoes, headbands, and exciting events! Keagan got a couple new pairs of shoes this week, courtesy of her big sis, she got some VANS! Farren really wanted a pair of vans and has been wanting this one pair for a while, and when she was getting them, she noticed they had some Keagans size! They are by far, the cutest pair of shoes I think I have ever seen, and she looks like an absolute doll in them. We also got her some frilly shoes, they are dads favorite.....not.=) He absolutely hates them. Ha Ha....oh well. Anyways, since our little booger has no hair, Farren also found her some headbands, yes headbands for little babies! How flippin cute! Farren has really decided that its fun to shop for Keagan, I think its like dressing up a doll for her, any girlyness I can get from her, I will take. Anywho, Keagan is getting so big, she is already trying to sit up,(see the picture below), I think she is going to skip rolling over and go straight to sitting up. She can already do so for a few seconds. I think she is going to run before she walks at the pace she is going. She is so smart, just like her big sis. We went to the doctor this week for her 4 month check up, a little late i know, but her doctor was out of town. And she is a whopping 14 pounds 2 ounces, WHOA baby!! Shes a growing, mom must have super milk!! She was also 25 inches long, luckily I think she is going to get her height from her daddy! Poor booger also got shots and ran fever for two days from it. Poor thing, I felt sooooo bad for her and the only thing I could do was give her medicine and hold her. Although for being sick, she was still in the best of spirits, she is such a good baby!! Farren also had her track and field at school this week, she is doing soooo well. She placed second in the 50 yard dash, she is a quick little scooter!! And she placed third in her other two events. Go Farren, Go Farren, Go Farren, its almost your birthday!
********************
Keagan and her tounge, she loves playing with it!
********************
Her cute cute shoes, these are daddys favorite!

********************


Do you like my headband yall?? Big sister picked them out!

********************

Mom and me....aren't we cute?

********************

Look yall, I can sit up!!


********************



Poor baby legs, after her 4 shots....tear.


********************

Shots, whats that mom? I don't think I want them.....


********************

Being a good little sport after her shots, waiting at the doctor to make sure she didn't have an allergic reaction. She really did great!


********************

Check out my VANS from my big sister, I'm stylin now!! Or cool, as big sister would say!



********************

Look grannie, I got new shoes. Do you like them?



********************

Come on dad, let me stir the hamburger meat....I'm a big girl now?

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hey those shoes are so cute and tell Chris every little princess needs some frilly shoes. Love Yall