Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update...

So, lots going on in our world. We've been really busy so I haven't had a chance to load my recent pics! Farren's softball season started, and her first practice was last friday. After a good workout, we headed to the farm for the weekend. We went dove hunting and fishing all weekend, and enjoyed the peace and quiet. We headed back early sunday, and spent sunday afternoon over at my moms house. We tried to go swimming, but couldn't bare the 76 degree weather. Brrrrr!! So, we headed inside and played dominos and watched the cowboys game! Go boys! We cooked some burgers and hot dogs and had a good ole time. Practice has been rained out everyday this week so far. But on a good note, we traded my car in and upgraded to a LandRover LR3!! I absolutely love it, I think I could live in this thing there is so much room! It is sooooooooooo much nicer than my old car. It was time for a change though, I had the other car for over 3 years. I think I will actually keep this one though. =) Anywho, car shopping was a two day process, partially because of the rain. But its done and over with, and I am excited. What a lucky girl? My husband has got to be the sweetest man to let me get this car, just wait till you see it. Ilove you soooo much baby!
Chris has been sick, so I having been playing doctor to my poor husband, I hate seeing him this way. He is normally so upbeat and on the go. He has been ready for bed at 5 oclock because he has been feeling so bad. Poor baby.=(

Keaganbear is scooting\crawling around still and getting on all fours trying to stand up. I seriously think she is going to just go straight to running!! She is soooo funny, she cracks me up! I love my girls soooo much.
I will put some pics up as soon as I get them downloaded.
Hope everyone is having a great week!!










No comments: