Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update....

**************************************************
We went to the movies the other day, and when I came back from getting a drink,
this is what I found! How sweet is this!!
****************************************************
She is a sleepy girl, sleeping in the buggy at Walmart getting ready to go out of town!
***********************************************
The pink gun my husband got me!!

************************************************
Another busy week has gone by, which just reminds me that my little booger is yet another week older. Goodness.....so, she is now saying "mama" and "dada" and "byebye"! Wow, thats alot of work for an 8 month old. She is also, getting on all fours and scooting her self around. Her newest thing is getting on her hands and feet trying to stand up. She may just skip the crawling thing altogether and go straight to walking. "We don't need to stinkin crawling mom, I'll just walk!" I can soooo picture it already! Also, Keaganbear now has 2 teeth!! My little booger will have a whole mouth full before you know. It just breaks my heart that she is slowly getting out of that gummy smile baby stage.

The rest of us are doing good too! Farren is starting her second week of school, and we are picking up one of her friends and dropping her off after school! She is loving the idea of having someone to ride with everyday. She is also a girlie girl, so I am hoping she will rub off on Farren a little bit. =) They are so funny, its funny to listen to there 6th grade gossip!! Its crazy some of the things they talk about.

We went to the farm this last weekend to go dove hunting for opening day. My loving husband bought me a new "purty" pink shotgun!! How sweet is he?? We had a awesome opening day!! We went out about 7:30 Monday morning and got our limit fairly quickly. The birds were flying all over us! It was a great first opening day for me! I love my husband a little more everyday!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: