Friday, August 29, 2008

Farrens school pics....

So, we have started another year of school, and my big baby is in middle school this year! Yes, you read that right.=( So far, she is absolutely loving it! The best school she's been to yet, she told me. I can't believe how much she's grown....so, I thought I would post a couple pics of this week for everyone to see how beautiful she's growing up to be!
*****************************************************
By far my fav! This took a little coaxing (and blackmailing) from mom!=)

******************************************************
This is more relaxed and her style! My little hippie chick!
I love you Farren! And I hope you have the best 6th grade year ever!

3 comments:

HMitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HMitch said...

Awe, she's growing up to be such a beautiful young lady! This brings on so many emotions for me.

Brandy said...

I cant believe she is that old, I was looking through some wedding photos the other day and was just thinking how it does not seem that long ago that she was that little. She is definantly a beautiful young woman.

Brandy