Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ok guys, here we go. Here are some of the pictures from our deep sea fishing trip. If you ever get a chance to do something like this, I strongly suggest you do!! It was loads of fun! It is a little pricey, but worth the money. Just make sure you take some sea motion medicine to avoid getting sick, there is ALOT of shaking and moving. I think next year we are going to do either a shark or tuna and yellow fish trip!! I can't wait.
*********************************
Sidenote: Keagan Jade said her first word!!! Oh how sweet it is. One word, two syllables. Can you guess what she said first??...................................
................................................................................
...................................................................................
MaMa!!
How exciting to hear you baby say mama for the first time! It is just as exciting as when Farren said it. We were waiting on daddy to get home and she started doing her babbling, but this time, words came out!!
Ma Ma Ma, Ba Ba Ba, Ma Ma Ma, Ba Ba Ba......
I'm not sure if the Ba is supposed to be bye bye or da da, but she seems to be crossing the two. I think it is referring to her daddy, because she only starts saying it when he gets home.
Anywho, we are so excited! Our little girl is growing up so fast! She is going to catch up with Farren before you know it! Tear.....=( I guess we will just have to have more!!
Have a great week!
***********************************************************
Our Red Snapper catch, we were suppose to have 12....someone miscounted! Oooops...
The deckhand putting up our fish!
Our ride on the boat! Getting extremely sunburned!
Farren on the ride, enjoying the splashing water.
Chris trying to skim board at the beach!
Me and my hubby!
My and my little baby girl!
Baby girl at the beach, just catching some rays yall!
The group hanging out at the beach!
"What?? I can't help that I'm cute!"

No comments: