Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sickies...

Not much going on in our world this last week besides sick kids! Yay! *Insert Sarcasm* Both my little guys have been under the weather, the snotty, sneezy, coughing stuff and running a little bit of fever. I have been giving them antibiotics and pedicare for cough and cold. They finally seem to be doing better, and now Farren has it too. She started feeling bad this weekend and on monday, while running bleachers feel and hit her collarbone. I am thinking her equilibrium was off from the congestoin in her head. We took her to the doctor yesterday, and luckily nothing is broken, but her collarbone was seperated. Ouch! So, she is out of commision for a bit. Luckily, their season doesn't start until February. Hopefully, we are going to get everyone better this week before the weekend gets her. My work christmas party is saturday and I am really looking forward to it. It is at a Haunted Mansion this year and should be fun. :) Can't wait to get dressed up fun! This years attire is cocktail dresses. Fun! I am pretty excited to get a night out, I don't see those often these days. Chris is out in Abilene, so Farren is going to be my date. I can't wait to dress her up in a dress. Which happens even less then me getting out. Anyways, just wanted to update myself on what was going on right now. Hope everyone is having a great week. :)

No comments: