Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday baby girl!!

So, I have come to realization that I am getting OLD!! My first born child turned 11 on Monday!!! Yes, you read that correctly, 11!! Holy cow!! And by the pictures below you can see how much she has grown. Wow, how time flies! Eleven years have already passed and I am terrified of how quickly the next 7 are going to! I can't believe how big Farren hasn't gotten and how much she has matured. She has really come in to her own personality and definitely takes after her dad. She is a spitting image of me though! We started her birthday by going to Walmart and getting the "Pokemon Diamond" game that she has been wanting! Which, might have been a mistake, the kid has been glued to her ds ever since. We went to her favorite for lunch, CICI's pizza baby!!! Then off to the movies to see "What happens in Vegas...". Great movie by the way. We finished the night off by going to Benihan's for dinner, her true favorite. It was a great day and I am blessed to have been able to spend my little girls birthday with her.

Happy Birthday Farren Layne!!!
We love you very much!!!
Some interesting facts about Farren:
1) She loves video games of any kind and can spend hours playing them.
2) She loves to wear neon colors, aqua, blue, checkered, skulls, or anything funky or out of the ordinary.
3) She is not a by any means a girlie girl.
4) She is amazed that the doctor who delivered her is still alive.
5) She has made A's throughout her elementary years and has never had anything but an "E" on her report card.
6) She learned to read when she was 3 years old.
7) She is an avid feline lover of all sorts: cats, tigers, lions, jaguars, etc.
8) She refuses to wear the color pink.
9) When she was 5, and a car slammed on there brakes in front of us, she advised we should "Get out of the car and kick him in the balls."
10) She thought until she was 6, that "Happy Hour" was pronounced "Happy Whore".
11) She loves football and gambling on football.
*******************Meet our Paw Paw yall *********************
********************And this is our Auntie....through Keagans fingers. ****************************************Keaganbutt and mommy, we love daddys face in the background. ********************


********************Auntie and Keganbutt at Benihana for din din.********************



*******************The BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!*******************




********************Our mema and paw paw......********************






*******************Look how long her hair is getting, its hanging over the headband. ********************





********************Farren going in for the kill....*******************






******************Ahhhh, she got it this time!*******************











******************The family, with my hair in the way. *******************










********************Ricky Ricardo, the chef.....aka meat slayer.*********************











**********************Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?********************











********************The onion volocano, this guy was great!!********************















********************I wonder if they are related??********************













*********************Making a wish on her birthday ice cream!!********************















**********************They sang to her in japanese and made her dance!! Classic. ********************















********************What do I do Chris???*******************


















*******************Me and my soul mate...*********************










Happy Birthday Baby girl!! I love you!!!










1 comment:

Brandy said...

I cant believe Farren is 11 its seems just like yesterday she was in my wedding. Man how time flies by... I love you guys and I hope she had a great birthday!!!! Also Abby you may be feeling old but that just means you have alot of memories with Farren and plenty more to come.

Love Ya'll
Brandy