Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally.....

It is what we have been waiting for for 6 and 1\2 months.........sleep. Yes, sleep. Keagan has finally started sleeping longer at night. Since she was born she has been getting up anywhere from every two to four hours at the most. So, needless to say, I have yet to have more than 4 hours of sleep in about 7 months.
I finally broke down and had her start sleeping in her bed, in her room as of monday July 7th. Up until that point, she was in her playpin in our room. Well, on saturday night she slept for 7 hours in a row!! She woke up a couple of times, but I have been letting her cry for about 10 minutes and she is falling back asleep in that timeframe. Last night she slept for 8 hours in a row without waking up at all!! Go Keaganbear!!
However, mommy keeps waking up every 3 to 4 hours to check on the little toot. I guess when you do it so much, your body is used to it. Oh well, I'm sure I will be sleeping just as good as my little girl in no time!
Side note- Farren is back!! I finally have both of my girls back. I feel like she has been gone forever, so it was nice to have her back home. Just in time for us to go on vacation to Port A. We are going deep sea fishing for my father in laws birthday and I can't wait!!!
**********Our pretty little niece, Aumora Paige.**********
**********Just like big sister, taking a nap...**********

********Chris's "balding golf pro" look! We went to a theme party and he went all out!********
**********Say cheese, Farren is back!**********
**********I love babylegs!**********
**********Look mom, look at me! I'm sitting in a big girl chair!**********
**********Keagan's favorite, bananas and milk....mmmm mmmm good!!**********

Have a great week!

No comments: