Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Goodbye beach, hello sun poisoning...

Sun poisoning, oh yes, I got it. Apparently, birth control pills make your sun more sensitive to the sun then normal. Would have been nice to know prior to spending two FULL days at the beach. Hence, sun poisoning and the attire below. We had an awesome time, I repeat, AWESOME time at Port Aransas and I cannot wait to go back. Deep Sea fishing was everybit worth it and so much fun....as long as you take the sea sickness medicine before hand. We had an awesome time and it was really nice to be away for a few days and just enjoy ourselves. There's fishing, swimming, fishing, eating, fishing, swimming, fishing, eating, and more fishing everyday. We caught some HUGE red snapper, and I almost caught a hammerhead shark!! How cool would that have been. He was trying to eat my fish on my hook. But when they got to the top, he let go. Our captain immediately went into quick mode to try to catch him since he was swimming on the top, but he panicked and didn't get his line out fast enough. Thanks hammerhead, especially after my 20 minute fight to real him up to the top. Ok maybe it was more like 10 or 15 minutes. But I did have to put on one of those belts that you can stick your rod in, because he was just to much. Anywho, blisters have dried up and shriveled down and now I just feel like a prune! Good times where had by all. I am going to split our pictures in two post, theres alot and I don't want to bombarb you all. Loves!!

**********Mommy and Keagan on the ferry in my anti-sun attire.**********
**********Daddy and Keagan on the ferry watching the dolpins!*********
**********Keagan, Austin, and Farren swimming in the pool at camp!**********
**********Farren and grannie...watching mom in the corner under the only tree!**********
**********The family taking a dip in the pool!**********
**********Keaganbutt and Lil' bit taking a nap....**********
**********Granniebutt and her two grandbabies!!**********
**********The girlie girls!!**********
**********The girls with Pop Pop....**********
***********Wendi Paige and Aumora Paige!!**********
**********Watchu looking at??**********
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: