Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mommys new passion...

So, all the headbands that we have bought or been given for Keagan, seem to leave this awful little ring around her head that seems like it just has to hurt the little toot. Poor baby. So mommy decided that I would make some specifically for her head. I measured her head and got some stretchy material and ribbon and made some "custom" bows to fit the little toots head. No more ring indentions. Yay!!! She looks so adorable in them!! We took her over to Aunt Jess and Uncle Kyle's house, and they liked them so much, we are going to make baby Riley some!!
Her is the finished product.
I need to get more ribbon to make some more in different colors. But didn't want to go crazy buying stuff until I knew how they were going to turn out.
She looks sooooo stinkin cute though!!






2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

She is getting so big...Great job on the bows Momma...they look perfect...

Brandy said...

Hey here is that website for the ribbon that I use alot.
www.ribbonsandbowsohmy.com

I love all of their ribbons and they are very reasonably priced.

Brandy