Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home....

I just got home not to long ago. They changed my medicine to an XL version which is suppose to last longer through the day and upped the dosage. It really seems to be helping. Although, it causes some horrific headaches as a side effect. Oh well, whatever works. Anyway, my protein levels in my urine were higher then they should be but not to the point where they need to deliver the baby yet. So, I go back to see my regular doctor on Tuesday, and then have to call monday to scedule an appt to see the perientologist. We will be seeing each doctor once a week, and the peri will be doing a bio-physical each week to check the baby. If anything worsens and they need to deliver before 34 weeks, they will do steriod shots to help with lung maturity. If we make it to the 34 weeks, then our next goal is 37 weeks, or close to it. He measured 2 pounds 12 ounces friday at the hospital, so he is still growing great! I am so happy to be home. A few days in the hospital can really make you appreciate your home and freedom! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: