Sunday, June 28, 2009

32 weeks....



Only a few weeks to go and you're probably counting down the days! No wonder, with all the aches and pains throughout your body. But along with a sore back and swollen ankles, you may notice less painful signs that delivery day is around the corner. A whitish to clear fluid may leak out of your breasts. This foremilk, called colostrum, will sustain your baby for the first few days of his life if you choose to breastfeed. You may also have a whitish, vaginal discharge called leukorrhea. This is normal throughout pregnancy and will increase as you approach delivery.


Update: Doing good still. I go back for my appointments this week on Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, and Thursday due to the holiday. Hopefully, everything will be good and we can push it another week. I have been having some horrible headaches from the medicine I am on. Nothing like I have ever felt before. So, I have a NEW medicine to help with those. I feel like I need a pill organizer. =) We started hanging everything on Deakons side of the room and are getting his bed ready. Its looking really cute. I don't think Keagan has realized yet that she is sharing her room. I don't think she will mind though. =)


Keagan is doing awesome! She is running everywhere, playing, and talking up a storm. Some of which we can make out and some that we have no clue what it is. She is so stinkin cute though! And really funny to watch. Farren is doing awesome as well. She is on summer vacation and has been such a big help for me. She does anything and everything I need her to do during the day so that I don't have to get on my feet much. I can't imagine having Keagan and being on bedrest without Farren here to help. Keagan is really loving her sissy though and they seem to really be bonding because of it. When Farren is gone, Keagan likes to point to her picture and say "hissy"! Its so cute!! Anyway, hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Yay for 32 weeks! Hopefully you can hold out a little bit longer!