Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm a slacker....

With my ever growing belly and lack of breathing room, my medicines, and chores that I try to get done in my 5 minutes or so I get up....I have really been slacking on pictures for my blog. Oh well, I'm sure when Deakon gets here, we will get back to normal. Seems like the only thing I am posting about is the baby and my appts, but thats what is on our front burner right now. I am having a problem getting my blood pressure medicine refilled. I started out with a 10mg dose, but after the hospital went to a 60mg xl version (the xl means it lasts for 24 hours). They gave me a 30 day fill, and now are saying that insurance only approved me for 60...which is fine. That would mean I get another 30...that would get me to the end of my pregnancy. But, they are counting the 10mg dose as well....so I'm not getting the long lasting xl version that actually helps me. So, my blood pressure is all over the place. My doctors office is going to try to get it straightened out, but so far has had no luck. We are almost to our 34 week mark, and Dr. Hardie wants to push it as close to 37 as possible. But said he will deliver me if my we cannot get my blood pressure under control. So, we have less that 4 weeks at the most. I actually feel pretty good though, aside from the headaches. Just get worn out fairly easily. I'm still on bedrest...just doing a modified version of laying in bed all day. =)

Anyway, I go back to the doctor this friday, and then two appts on tuesday. So, hopefully we will have my bp medicine straightened out by then. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: