Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vegas bound....

Yes, you read that right....we are going to Las Vegas baby!! We are leaving this friday and coming back on monday. We were actually planning on going for Chris's birthday, but found a deal we couldn't pass up for this weekend!! I'm am very excited, but a little nervous too. I am worried about leaving my kids for that long. The little ones have NEVER been without their momma for that long. I didn't even let Keagan stay the night anywhere until she was 17 months old and I got put in the hospital with Deakon. =) So, Deakon being only 6 months old, this momma is a little nervous. I know THEY will be fine, its ME that I'm worried about. I'm hoping I will be able to enjoy this little getaway with my hubby and not miss all 3 of my babies too much. =)
As for anything else going on with us....Keagan got a stomach virus Wednesday night and woke me at 12:30 to a crib full of vomit. I caught it and woke up friday morning vomitting. It was by far the worst stomach virus EVER! My whole body hurt, and I just felt sick to my stomach every second of the day. Luckily, it only lasted about 24-48 hours. Chris woke up with it on Saturday morning. And saturday night, Farren came down with it. Poor guys, I felt so bad for everyone. Needless to say, I have now lost 17 pounds! Woohoo!! And as of this morning, both Keagan and Deakon are still snotty and have a cough. What is up? We have been to the doctor 4 times in the last month for this and they keep telling me it will go away within 7-10 days and to continue cough\congestion medicine. Its NOT WORKING!!! I feel so bad for them, I can hear them wake themselves in the middle of the night from coughing. Hopefully, we will all be well soon! Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Blankenship Babbles said...

We have all of this going on too right now...BLAH!! Y'all have fun in Vegas and Congrats on the 17lbs...I TOLD YOU...I NEED THAT STOMACH BUG :)~ Just Kidding...you can keep it :) Your babies will be just fine...y'all have fun...and don't pull any teeth out while you're there!!!