Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Staying motivated....


Well, I figured since I am probably done having kids.....probably....ha ha! Just kidding...we are done. Anyway, I figure its time to lose the baby weight and the happy marriage weight. =) Now seems like the perfect time. Its the beginning of a new year, I can no longer breastfeed, and well, I'm just tired of carrying it around. =) I started a new diet last tuesday and as of today, I have lost 13 pounds. Not to shabby. Hopefully, by summer, I will have shed all the weight I want to . Not that I will ever be able to wear a bikini again, thanks to c sections and stretchmarks. =) Soooooooooo...here is to staying motivated! And to anyone out there trying to shed some baby weight, or just trying to shed weight. Good luck, I'm right there with you!!!

My motivation....

Where is my makeup??

3 comments:

The Baggett Bunch said...

You can do it! I will cheer you along. I think I will be feeling the same after this baby. Doubt we will be having anymore! Miss you!

Blankenship Babbles said...

I'm right there with you...This weight doesn't want to come off like it did with Jolie...dammit. I hope to have some more kiddos one day, but not soon so I HAVE to get my extra weight off...we can inspire each other...you go girl. What diet are you doing? I just need the NO EATING diet :) oh and maybe the Get off YOUR ASS and WORKOUT Diet :) Keep up the good work, 13lbs is awesome!!!

Blankenship Babbles said...

Or...maybe a good stomach virus will strike...that would be a good diet :)

Just Kidding...sort of...