Monday, March 29, 2010

2 weeks...Please???

Both of my babies were sick again over the week. I had to take Deakon to Care Now last Sunday because he was running fever, would NOT eat, and was just plain miserable. He just cried and cried no matter what we did. Poor baby had another ear infection, (I just had his rechecked 9 days before, how do these things hit so quickly?), and upper respiratory infection, and STREP throat!! I felt horrible for him, no wonder he didn't want to eat. The gave him a 3 day z pack, and he is on the mend. Although, we did have to go back to the doctor for some cough\congestion medicine. Poor thing. =( The next day, Monday, Keagan woke up running a 102 fever. I figured I better go ahead and get her to the doctor too. She too had an upper respiratory infection. She is still a little stuffy, but feeling much better as well. I don't remember the last time I went 2 weeks without going to the doctor for someone in my family. I just want 2 weeks of semi-health for my family and NO doctor appointments!! Is it really that much to ask???????

UPDATE: Mommy has it now. =(

No comments: