Monday, March 22, 2010

Zoo! (Record Setting Day)

We managed to make it to the Zoo over spring break, on the ABSOLUTE busiest day EVER! Luckily, we got there shortly after it opened so my wait was not to terribly bad. However, my sister in law got there 30 minutes after me and had to park on the OTHER side of the colonial, and did not get in the park until almost 2 hours after we did. By that time, my 6 kids were ready to go. They had had enough elbows, people cutting in front of them, not being able see the animals becuase of the mass of people, not to mention trying to push a single stroller and a double stroller around in the madness. I'm just thankful we were able to see what we did before the "record" setting number set in. Guess we can say we were a part of setting a new record.
Mental Note: Do NOT go to the zoo on Half Price Wednesday, when it is Spring Break AND Saint Patricks Day. Triple Whammy......




1 comment:

Ktowen said...

I'm jealous! I love the Fort Worth zoo but I haven't been there in YEARS!