Friday, April 2, 2010

2 years, 3 months.....

My baby girl is getting so big too. =( I just love this picture and the "attitude" she has in it. I cannot believe another month has come and gone. We are well on our way to being 3, and she is proving it everyday. Keagan's vocabulary seems to double on a daily basis. With numbers, the alphabet, and speaking in sentences, it definitely makes me lose sight of her being a baby and moving to the toddler stage. Although I absolutely love it, it does make me a little sad. She is still going to potty on a daily basis, and wearing a pull up at night. She is going to be my little petite girl, she is wearing 18-24 months, and some 2T stuff. Most 2T stuff is a little too big. She is wearing some size 4 and some size 5 shoes. And she definitely sleeps through the night. She is a SLEEPER, she must have got this from her daddy. She will take a nap most afternoons, and then sleep for at least 12 -13 hours at night. If she skips her nap, she usually sleeps for about 14 hours at night. Chris actually had to go wake her up on Easter morning becuase he was tired of waiting for her to get up so we could get the day started. Silly Daddy. =) She is also very much a girlie girl, she loves dresses, and she loves hats. She has gone from HATING, and I mean HATING shoes, to absolutely loving one pair of crocs. To the point that she is going to bed in them because she will not let me take them off. The other day I made her take them off to take her bath, and as soon as she got out of the tub, she put her shoes on and then said I could dry her off. She will run around naked with just her shoes on. Its so funny, one extreme or the other with this kid I guess. =) She loves to help me with laundry, dishes, sweeping, mopping, any cleaning really. Except the vacuum, she is terrified of it. She still cares her blanket around and calls her "b" or her "baby". She loves loves loves choclate and her bubba. She knows that she gets a tee tee treat when she pottys. So, she tries to tell her daddy that she pottied for some choclate, when in fact she did not. She will even go as far as sitting on it first. She is by far the sweetest 2 year old I have ever seen. She loves to give me and bubba kisses all day long, at least 20 times a day. She will not go to bed until she has told her sissy and daddy goodnight and has given them kisses. At random times through out the day will she will grab my leg and kiss it or bubbas back, and tell him he is "so sweet". So cute!!
I can't wait to see what the next few months bring for us. I love you baby girl!

No comments: