Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy! {2010}


Daddy's birthday this year fell on Easter Sunday. He turned the big 2-8!!!! Daddy's getting old.=) We went out to eat at Rockfish friday night, just the two of us, it was really nice. Then, when we got back to the house, there was a group of friends and family waiting for us as a suprise for Chris. We had alot of fun hanging out and got to see some old friends! Thank you to all of those who came. Saturday morning, we went and had breakfast, picked up the kiddos and headed home. Chris's friend, Ben, came over and we hung out outside for the majority of the day. Some of you may know, I wrecked Chris's bike on this day. He had taken me for a ride, and I wanted to go again. I used to have a bike of my own, so he told me to take it myself. Well, my bike was a 250, and his is a 750, MUCH BIGGER!!!! When I tried to turn the corner, I felt as if I was going to fall over because it was so heavy, so I continued going straight. Straight INTO my neighbors car that is. I think I broke a couple of ribs and have some scrapes and bruises. Far better then it could of been. So, I would like to say, soooooooo sorry for wrecking your bike on your birthday weekend Daddy!! Sunday, we had Easter, and then had a few drinks at the house to celebrate Chris's birthday. All in all, I think he had a great birthday. Oh, and he played with his new toy all weekend outside. Mommy got him a Traxxas Revo, and RC car....a very expensive one. =)






Love you babe!!

No comments: