Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 9 months Baby D!

It's so hard to think that my little baby, my last little guy, is already 9 months. Its hard to think that its time to start planning for his first birthday party. My oh my, how quickly they grow up. I've heard it before, but I will gladly say it again. They grow up so fast. Deakon is 9 months and on the move! He is everywhere. I mean everywhere. He is pulling up on stuff and cruising around it. He is pushing sisters old toy around that we just got out for him a couple of weeks ago. I cannot believe how quickly he went from sitting by himself to pulling to a standing position alone. He will walk with daddys help, or on the toy, but I'm certain its only a matter of time before its on his own. Do babies who have older siblings close in age do things faster becuase they see their brother\sister doing things? I'm coming to the conclusion this is the case. He is constantly following Keagan around, and as I look back on records from Farren and Keagan, he is doing things far ahead of them. We took him for his 9 month check up and he is weighing in at 18 pounds and 12 ounces! What a little chunker!! I didn't get his height because the nurse forgot to tell me. She did say he is "Healthy as a horse!". Thats good to know. He is wearing some 6-9 months clothing, and some 9-12 months clothing. Size 3 diaper now, just upgrading this last week. He is eating 3 meals a day, with snacks in between, and eats about 4-5 7 ounce bottles a day. He is taking two naps a day. One in the morning, and one in the afternoon. He goes to sleep around 8, usually wakes for a bottle around 4, then sleeps until anywhere between 7-8. He has said "mama" a handful of times, but consistently enough for me to count it as one of his words. His favorite baby talk right now is ga-ga-ga-ga, no clue what it is but repeats it all day, every day. He loves his big sister and following her around. He gets the biggest smile on his face when he sees her in the mornings. He loves his daddy very much too, and will follow him and stare at him until daddy gives him some good attention and play time. To cute! Anyway, I can't wait to see what the next couple of months holds for Deakon and what milestones he will hit.
We love you little Bubba!!!!



And by far my favorite picture of my two guys......

Aren't they just too stinking cute!!!
Like Father Like Son!!!

No comments: