Friday, May 4, 2012

The ins and outs....

So, daddy left on Tuesday to go out of town for work. He will be in Lubbock until the 11th. Coming back for my sisters wedding on the 12th, and then off to Amarillo on the 14th. Its really weird for him to be gone. Prior to this, the longest we had been away from each other i think was 2 or 3 days? So, its just been me and my kiddos. Tuesday night, Farren and I decided to make a concoction of our own for dinner. Seasoned some chicken and fried it up with some cream of chicken and rotel. Layered a dish with tortillas, some beans, our chicken mix, then cheese, and repeated. Turned out fabulous! Wednesday, she decided she wanted to cook. So she made some low carb penne pasta casserole. It was delish as well. So much so, that we had it last night for leftovers. =) Last night the kids helped me and cleaned mommys car. Washed, oiled, vacuumed, and armor-alled everything. Its so purdy!!! Then we decided to have puzzle night. Deakon doesn't have much of an attention span, but one thing he will sit and do for hours is puzzles. Keagan likes them just as much, especially when they are Rapunzel or Princess. =)
Anywho, this weekend we are pretty busy. Shopping tonight with Jamie, and a full day of fun tomorrow for my sister and her soon to be hubby's bachelorette\bachelor party. I can't wait. I even bought a new dress. Well, actually four. They were only 8 bucks at Ross.

My babies working diligently on there puzzles!! (Notice Keagan has a princess dress and crown on, this is an every night event.)


Also, i haven't put much on here about it. But I started dieting in February for my sisters wedding. I decided I didn't want to be as fat as I was in pictures that were going to be around forever, ha! But as of today, I am down 34 pounds and super excited about it.
*Giving myself a little pat on the back.*

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

34 pounds...you go girl!!! I'm jealous!!! I have a good 15 stubborn one's that just won't budge...I guess 5 for each kiddo :) I'm contemplating a tapeworm soon :)

Looks like the kiddos are enjoying Momma time :) but it's nice when Daddy is home more...hope the next week flies by for ya!!!

Nutty Mom said...

Hey there, stopping from Kelly's Korner. I'm in DFW also.

Congrats on the weight loss that's amazing!!! Stop by my blog sometime and we can get to know each other

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the comment. Congrats on all that weight loss - that is really awesome. Your kids are so cute! I love that your daughter wears a princess crown all the time - that's my kind of girl =).