Thursday, May 10, 2012

Working it out....

I found the cutest shoes in the world for Keagan for my sisters wedding. I brought them home to show her and she absolutely fell in love with them. I heard her rustling around in her room to find her getting them out of the "pretty pink box" they came in and getting them on her feet. After she had them on, she decided she needed a princess dress to go with her princess shoes. So she came back out with a princess dress. Then she decided she needed her pearls and tiara. She cracks me up! Such a little diva! Seeing her in her shoes made Bubba decide he needed his fancy shoes on too. So he joined the mix and strutted around in his wedding shoes and unders. :)
Can't wait for Friday for my honey to get home, and then Saturday is my sisters wedding!
Should be a fabulous weekend ahead!
***Little Stinker***
 ***With a princess dress on, and tiara.***
 ***Bubba in his "fancy" shoes.***
 ***Liked them so much, she fell asleep in them. :)***
Hope everyone has a fantastic week and weekend!!!




No comments: