Monday, May 7, 2012

Pre Wedding Fun!

Saturday we had a full day of fun. Grannie came by the house about 9:30 to pick the babies up and take them to the farm with her. After seeing them off, Jamie and I were off to the mall to exchange and find her a shirt for the day. After a little bit of retail therapy, we were off to Humperdinks to meet the rest of the group! We had lunch and the group had these crazy tower things of beer. I kid you not these things were 4 feet tall full of beer! We headed to Lone Star Park for the horse races after lunch. I had never been, and this was so fun. I can't wait to go back again! Especially, now that i understand what all the bets mean and how to bet them. =) Around 5:00, we left there and headed out to Dicks Last Resort. This was probably my favorite part of the day. This place is absolutely hilarious and was so much fun. Everyone was heading to the West End to go party after dinner, and me being the old fogie that I am, headed home. I made myself a low carb coke float, crawled in bed, and watched forensic files to fall asleep. I was EXHAUSTED. I have not been out and about running around like that in forever! It was so much fun though, and I can't wait till the wedding gets here this weekend!





No comments: