Thursday, March 13, 2008

Keagan is 10 weeks old!

We are a family of nerds, check us out!

Mommy nerd.....
Daddy nerd.....

Mommys little nerd.....


Mommys big nerd.....



Daddy left the wipey on my head, silly daddy!




My little family!!






Enough is enough mom......gosh! How sweet!

Wow what a week this has been! Keagan is growing up right before our eyes. =( She is getting so big and doing something to amaze me each and every day. She has been exploring this week and found that she has fingers that she can suck on! She loves to suck on her hand, it is by far her new favorite thing to do. It is so funny, I will be laying in bed in the morning waiting for her to wake up and her a sucking noise! The other night we were laying there and Chris asked me, "What in the world is that noise?" We looked in on her and she was going to town on her little hand. I guess that is her sort of paci since she doesn't use one. Another big milestone, she is pulling her head out of her car seat and her bouncer. She pulls her head and feet together while making a little grunting noise. She is getting so strong, I can't believe it! She is also getting really close to rolling over! We should be seeing that any day now. Anways, my little pumpkin is growing!

No comments: