Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Keagan is 9 weeks\2 months old!!

All dressed up in yellow, how cute!
My beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy and his little girl, see the resemblence??


My little leopard print baby, I love this little outfit.




The poor baby, two band aids on this leg.....




And three on this leg.....




Still happy though, how cute!! Happy two month birthday baby girl!!

Wow, two months already!! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was laying in the operating room waiting for them to cut me open. What a joy it has been for all of us to have this little girl in our lives. Farren just told me the other day, "Wow mom, she is getting big!" Yes she is. She is really getting good with her head control. Pulling her head up out of her car seat and lifting her legs at the same time. She really looks like she just wants to get up and run! All to soon! Farren and I took the little munchkin for her 2 month check up and she is a whopping 10 pounds 4 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long!! She is getting so big, no wonder mommy's back hurts after carrying her for a while. She did however have to get 5 shots, my poor little baby. I thought Farren was going to hit the nurse. Keagan started to bleed in her leg after the second shot and Farren started yelling at the nurse, "She's bleeding!" The poor baby, she did so good though, much better than mommy and big sister. I cried, thats right, I did, and as soon as the finished the last shot, the little turd went to sleep! Check out her little band aids!

No comments: