Friday, March 21, 2008

Keagan is 12 weeks old!

My kid....the leaping lord of ladies!

Farren and her "Aly" cat....
Mommys little angel, "Daddy is my Hero" shirt. Dads favorite ofcourse!!



Baby feet....I just want to kiss them!



Her first blue jean little dress....big sister picked it out! She's sooooo cute!
Another week has gone by soooo quickly and our little booger is a week older and bigger! She has complete control of her head and i am waiting for her to roll over anyday now! She has also figured out how to scoot by putting her feet down and pushing back. Its so cute!! She is daddys little scooter! Crazily, I think she is already cutting teeth. One of her favorite things to do is knaw on my hand leaving a drool of slobber dripping off. It may sound gross to some of you, but its so flippin cute to me!!
On another note, Farren had a friend over the other day and the took a montage of pictures, they think they are "gangsta!" I put up a few of her but want to put up the funny ones in there own blog. So pictures soon to come of my gangster child!!



No comments: