Friday, March 14, 2008

Keagan is 11 weeks old!

Pretty in pink close up!!
Mommy and her little angelbaby.....

Great grandma, mommy, and me...Look how big she is getting!


Great grandma, grandma, and me....mad that my mommy put me down. =(
This is Keagans "mad" face!


She loves to sleep like this, arms across her chest. Like a little angelbaby! Doesn't she just look precious, mommy and daddy think so!





Mommy and me hard at work, or "hardly" working. (See Keagans bed behind us...the laundry basket.)





Say "CHEESE" mommy, I love you!





So, we had some monumental milestones this week! Keagan is really becoming fond of the old television. She can sit in my lap and just watch forever, its really cute how entertained she is. And I love how she acts like she knows whats going on! She has decided that she is a big girl and needs to be facing outward so that she can see what is going on around her. If you hold her facing toward you she head bangs your collarbone trying to look around. Also, I had to take her head piece out of her car seat, (the little U shaped thing that goes around there head for support) because she has gotten to big! I really thought I was going to cry while doing so. Another fun new thing for the week.....drooling!! Yes yes, drooling. She has become a little drool bug! My sweet little drool bug is getting so big. She is really starting to show her own little personality and it just cracks me up. OH OH OH....on a bigger note, I quit my job so I can be a stay at home MOMMY!!Woot Woot.....I am sooooo excited and loving every minute of it! This has honestly been one of the most incredible times in my life. I love that I am going to get to be the one to see every first and my teach my little booger everything she knows! I am ever so in love my husband for allowing me to do so. Thank you thank you thank you! And Keagan says thank you daddy.=)

No comments: