Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 months ago....

This was our little stinker....all 7 pounds and 8 ounces of her!!
What a little stinker and a sweet sweet flash back....
I can't believe its already been this long. She has gone from my little baby to my little girl....she is trying to stand up and walk!! I can't believe how much difference 10 months makes. It makes me sad to think that it has almost been a year since she was born. Booooohooooobooooohooooooo.....
But, what a wonderful 10 months we have been blessed with....
********************************************
Sweet baby girl a few hours after she was born.....
*********************************************
My little angel baby getting used to the world...
********************************************
and now she is going to get you!!!!!!
*********************************************
Just kidding....but she is mommy's little monster!!
And I love every little piece of her with all my heart!
Happy 10 months baby girl!! We all love you!!




No comments: