Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkins 2008!!

Another week has gone by, and my kids seem to amaze me everyday somehow. Look at these excellent carving jobs on our pumpkins!! Farren had another game and played great!! Keagan is literally EVERYWHERE....I mean she is all over the place. I can't step back without looking because she is usually at my heels. It's sooooo stinkin cute though. Anyway........I hope everyone is having a great week!!
Ohhhh....and they have finally started some construction on our house, I will have to post some pics as they go along.
Thanks!!
**************************************************
Our final products!!

**************************************************

She loved the pumpkins!!

***********************************************

Keagan really wanted to help sissy carve!!

***************************************************

Farren and her friend, Megan, carving pumpkins!!


****************************************************
Farren batting at her game!! You go girl!!


*************************************************
Chillin with daddy saying, "Go sissy go!!"




************************************************
Watching one of sissy's games!!



No comments: