Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Don't know where it came from, but I got it....

So, Miss Keagan's little stomach bug has ventured its way to mommy's tummy. Thats right. I woke up yesterday morning about 6:30 puking my brains out. I wasn't able to stomach anything until 4:00 yesterday afternoon. No water, no sprite, no gatorade, no nothing. Once I got something to drink in my stomach and it STAYED, my stomach seemed to settle down. I am feeling MUCH better today, still a little queasy, but nothing like yesterday. My poor little stinker, it makes me soooo sad to know she was feeling this way. I mean, I could barely move yesterday. Absolutely zero energy. Poor thing. She took it like a champ though. And she was mommys little doctor yesterday. Its as if she knows when something is wrong. She was awesome yesterday. We watched her favorite movie, Open Season, four times yesterday. She took 2 long naps so mommy could rest. And took them with ease, she fell asleep both times laying on the couch with me and in my lap or on my stomach. She played peek a boo with me and kept me smiling even though I felt like crap. How lucky am I to a little pint size nurse????

No comments: