Friday, November 14, 2008

My new favorite things.....

1. Dancing -Keagan loves loves loves dancing to music!! It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

2. Kisses - Keagan has started giving kisses (open mouth ofcourse) and I love every little one that I can steal!


3. Gymnastics -Farren has been flipping around the house, doing kartwheels and working on a roundoff, and working on a back bend. Keagan has tried to copy her and now gets up on all fours and raising her back right leg in the air for as long as she can. It is so stinkin cute, she wants to be just like Farren.

4. Basketball - Farren's basketball season is fixing to start, and I am so excited to watch her play this year. She has grown so much from the last time. We are planning on taking her to a Mav's game soon too. Go Farren Go!!

I have some pics to put up, but I got a new phone and have to download the program that allows me to download the pics. So soon, very soon.

Hope everyone is having an amazing week!

No comments: