Friday, November 28, 2008

11 months and going strong....

I cannot believe that my little stinker is already 11 months. This will be my last post where I can count her age in months.....wwwaaaaaaaaaa....it almost makes me want to cry. But, I know there is nothing I can do about it, so I think I will just enjoy the moment. =)On the other hand, we have been planning her birthday party and cannot wait for it to come!! December is one of my favorite months, it always has been because of my birthday and christmas, and now Keagan's birthday is December and it just makes it that much better!! I CANNOT believe it has almost been a year since she was born. Its just plain craziness.
Anywho....Happy 11 months my little stinker!!
We love you very beary much!!
*********************************
*********************************
********************************

No comments: