Sunday, December 28, 2008

Birthday steps....

I have a ton of pictures to show from Keagan Jade's first birthday, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. When I'm not so tired. I do, however, have to share the best birthday present of all. Among all of the crowd, after opening her birthday presents, my little stinker stood up like she has been doing for some time now......but this was different. With everyone watching she took her FIRST two steps!! My heart just about sank in my chest. My little stinker is starting to walk!!!! OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! She is growing up on me. But....How absolutely cool is it that her first steps came on her first actual birthday? That one is going to be easy to remember for the baby book. It was by far the best birthday present and the highlight of my day. I can't believe a year has already gone by and how fast Keagan is growing. She is doing something new all the time!! We have been so blessed to have such a sweet, beautiful, heathly, loving little baby and I can't wait for many more years to come!!!
Happy Birthday Keagan Jade!
Thank you for an awesome day and year!!

No comments: