Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My husband is better than yours....

Just kidding....well not really. =) I guess I'm partial.
So, my original birthday present was suppose to be the camera I have been dying for, the Nikon D60 10.2 megapixel Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm Lens. Yes people, this is one bad mamma jamma. =) But with the cost of the camera and christmas around the corner....I said no way. I would just have to wait. Hence, the husband went out and bought the far less expensive shoes that I have been wanting, a wonderful present and something I was totally happy with. I have worn them everyday since then. =)
Well, my wonderful husband decided to suprise me and purcharsed the camera for me with part of his christmas bonus. What a guy....have I told you how wonderful he is and how lucky I am?? I was totally caught off guard. I have taken about 150 pictures so far and it is abso-freakin-lutely UH-MAZING!!!! I cannot wait to put some of these pics up. This camera has so many gadgets and functions on it, it is definitely going to take some time to figure them out. The lady at the store said they offer classes on how to use it...classes really? I'm a big girl, I think I can figure it out. =)
Needless to say.....I AM IN LOVE!!





No comments: