Friday, March 13, 2009

Look out girls....

Here he comes!!
**********************************
**********************************
***********************************
Update: Here is a part of the video.=) I was so extremely nervous, I thought I was recording only to find out that I wasn't when she asked me if I got "it" and our initial reaction. Booo....So, she was nice enough to do it again. If you listen closely you will hear her say that it is 100% BOY!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! We are so very excited right now, I cannot even explain it. Chris has absolutely been on cloud nine since we found out. He immediately grabbed his phone, so you will also hear her tell him to get off the phone!! She was so nice. Words cannot describe this feeling, as amazing as it is to have a new baby growing inside of you, it makes it that more special when you are getting the opposite side of the spectrum. I don't even know the first thing about raising a boy, so this should be a whole new experience for all of us!!! Thank you to everyone for you comments, emails, and text!! You are too sweet, and we really appreciate them!


5 comments:

Nana said...

Congratulations! I had a feeling it was a boy. Boys are great!

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Yay, I know you didn't care either way but how fun to get to have both girls and now a little boy!! Love the name, too cute!!

Congrats,

Leah

Blankenship Babbles said...

Congrats to you guys...I'm sure Chris is glad he's gonna get some more testosterone in the household...poor guy :)

XO - M

The Baggett Bunch said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you guys. Love the name also! How fun it is going to be to finally have a little boy!

Brooke said...

Congrats!